Christina is President of WPTA Performance Psychology, an independent association of the World Piano Teachers Association. She is an elite performance coach & mentor and an international speaker. As an experienced musician who trained at Juilliard and the Royal Academy of Music, she understands the pressures of performing at a high level. Qualified in cognitive hypnotherapy, NLP and coaching, she has developed particular expertise in understanding how our mind influences performance. As an international speaker, she has presented across Europe and the US, including at the Piano Teachers Congress of New York and the World Piano Conference in Novi Sad, Serbia.
Christina works one-to-one exclusively with high-profile musicians, soloists and conductors, helping them to elevate their performance, develop their reputation and increase their impact. She also facilitates retreats and workshops around the world to help musicians manage and eliminate stress, anxiety, self-doubt and the mental pressures of performing.
Formerly a double bass player, she has performed with the London Philharmonic Orchestra, Philharmonia, Royal Liverpool Philharmonic Orchestra, Opera North, English Chamber Orchestra, English National Ballet and English Touring Opera. She has performed live on television and radio, including at the BBC Proms.
As a solo pianist, she has performed at venues across London, including Southwark Cathedral and St.Paul’s Covent Garden. Additionally, she has extensive teaching experience on double bass and piano both privately and in schools, including at the Royal Academy of Music Junior School.
- President – WPTA Performance Psychology
- BMus, LRAM – (double bass performance) – Royal Academy of Music & The Juilliard School
- LTCL (piano performance)
- Clarity Coaching Accreditation – Jamie Smart/Clarity Academy
- Diploma in Cognitive Hypnotherapy (DipCHyp) – The Quest Institute
- Master Practitioner of NLP (MNLP) – The Quest Institute
- World Piano Teachers Association (WPTA)
- National Council for Hypnotherapy (MNCH)
- Complementary and Natural Healthcare Council (CNHC)
- Quest Cognitive Hypnotherapy Practitioner’s association (QCHPA)