Retreat For Pianists
Finchcocks – Kent UK
(2020 Dates TBC)
I invite you to step out of your busy and stressful life.
Join me in an intimate gathering of pianists in the Kent countryside, where you can discover the freedom to :
- Tune out of the noise of your inner critic
- Drop out of nerves and anxiety
- Perform with greater freedom and ease
- Reconnect with your passion and fellow pianists
- Reconnect with yourself
- Feel more confident in yourself and your abilities as a pianist
- Experience inner peace and the freedom to just be you
Take part in something innovative, and the first of its kind. This is not a luxury piano course. This is a transformational retreat.
Join other pianists to grow, create, collaborate and celebrate what you love doing together.
Reconnect with your passion of playing piano and your love of life.
Drop out of your insecurities, fears and limiting beliefs, and into a deeper sense of peace and wellbeing.
Spend 4 days immersed in the stunning setting of Finchcocks, with its collection of 9 fine grand pianos.
Experience a more fulfilled life with less stress and anxiety and a greater sense of wellbeing.
Drop Out Of Your Head And Into Flow
When negative self-talk and mental chatter begin to drop away, you can start to experience:
- Greater freedom and ease in your playing
- More confidence in yourself and in performance
- More comfort in your own skin
- A deeper sense of inner peace and wellbeing
- More experience of being in flow
- A chance to bond with fellow pianists and develop new connections and friendships
- A quieter mind, with more clarity of thought
- Time and space to nurture and reconnect with yourself
Christina Cooper – Retreat Facilitator
President, WPTA Performance Psychology
Performance Coach & Mentor, Pianist, Teacher, Speaker
Christina is President of WPTA Performance Psychology, an independent association of the World Piano Teachers Association. She is an elite performance coach & mentor and an international speaker. As an experienced musician who trained at Juilliard and the Royal Academy of Music, she understands the pressures of performing at a high level. Qualified in cognitive hypnotherapy, NLP and coaching, she has developed particular expertise in understanding how our mind influences performance. As an international speaker, she has presented across Europe and the US, including at the Piano Teachers Congress of New York and the World Piano Conference in Novi Sad, Serbia.
Christina works one-to-one exclusively with high-profile musicians, soloists and conductors, helping them to elevate their performance, develop their reputation and increase their impact. She also facilitates retreats and workshops around the world to help musicians manage and eliminate stress, anxiety, self-doubt and the mental pressures of performing.
Formerly a double bass player, she has performed with the London Philharmonic Orchestra, Philharmonia, Royal Liverpool Philharmonic Orchestra, Opera North, English Chamber Orchestra, English National Ballet and English Touring Opera. She has performed live on television and radio, including at the BBC Proms.
As a solo pianist, she has performed at venues across London, including Southwark Cathedral and St.Paul’s Covent Garden. Additionally, she has extensive teaching experience on double bass and piano both privately and in schools, including at the Royal Academy of Music Junior School.
- Group performance coaching
- One-to-one performance coaching
- Piano masterclass
- Group hypnosis meditation
- All luxury meals and refreshments by private chef
- 3 night’s accommodation in luxury ensuite double bedroom
- Exclusive access to 9 beautiful and well-maintained grand pianos
“It exceeded my expectations. One of my best ever experiences”
“The whole experience felt very good for the soul”
“The weekend had a big impact on me”
“Memorable and life-changing”
“I have a new sense of calm”
Send me a message For More Details
+44 (0) 7908 720760